Rose Fresh Mouthwash

The surface area of the teeth is only 25% of the total surface area of the mouth. The remaining 75% includes gums, oral mucosa, upper and lower jaws, which cannot be brushed by a tooth brush alone, but can be deeply cleansed by mouthwash.

Effect And Ingredients

Rose essence extract, rose fragrance, giving you a good breath.

Mixtures of plant extracts: Menthol, Green Tea, Xylitol, Japanese honeysuckle, Red Ginseng, Dendrobium officinale Kimura et Migo



How to use

Use the mouthwash after brushing your teeth, after eating or when cleaning your mouth. Recommend to use 1-2 times everyday.

No need to dilute it. Only use one pack each time, spit it out after gargling your mouth, teeth and gums for 20-25 seconds.

No need to gargle with water after use. For people with sensitive enamel, it is recommend to gargle with water.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rose Fresh Mouthwash”

Your email address will not be published.